Optymus has been specifically designed for the golf and turf industry. This includes sod farming, alfalfa and hay fields, as well.
- Overall course quality improvement, apparent to owners and players
- Longer, thicker and stronger roots
- Dramatic reduction in pesticide use
- Reduced fungicide use
- Reduced irrigation and hydration expense
- Restoration of decaying segments
- Odorless application
- Compliance with the strictest watershed-protection regulations
- Decrease in soil erosion and runoff
- Cost-effective application and delivery
- Simple storage
If your turf is constantly being used for recreation (golfing, soccer, football, etc.), follow the following recommendation:
- For the first three months, apply five gallons per acre, once per week
- For months four to six, apply three gallons per acre, once per week
- After six full months of application, stabilize to a simple maintenance routine of just one gallon per acre
Optymus® is an organic fertilizer blend, designed for optimal release, and developed by agricultural scientists with a combined knowledge and applied direct experience of over 200 years. The product is based on cutting-edge agroscience and old-world good land stewardship practices. It is custom-blended, using a proprietary method to calculating the fundamental carbon to nitrogen ratio. Due to rigid quality-control measures, and best-of-breed inputs, the end product can offers maximum soil regeneration and revitalization, via its specific spectrum of bio-particulates.
Optymus® liquid is produced from quality-controlled amounts of biological microorganisms, derived from waste streams of equine operations, milking bovine facilities, and large avian facilities. Humates, humus, and humic acids are sequestered from biomass and vitalized before they are introduced into the fermentation process.
Trace elements include the common Calcium (Ca), Manganese (Mn), Iron (Fe) and Magnesium (Mg), as well as Molybdenum (Mo), Copper (Cu), Boron (B), Zinc (Zn), Chlorine (Cl), Sodium (Na), Cobalt (Co), Vanadium (Va), and Silicon (Si) for maximum nutrition.